ABDULFATAI SHUAIB AJIDAGBA SPEAK OVER ATTACK TO HIM ON 2ND OF JUNE 2023

 

HON. OLUFEMI AKANBI OKE-OWO:ARE YOU TRULY AN "AMBASSADOR OF PEACE"?!


KNOW MY SUSPECTS AND MASTERMIND OF MY ATTACKS AND OTHERS INSIDE THE COUNCIL SECRETARIAT .


I am compelled to write this piece, consequent on the unprovoked assault and unlawful attacks on me, on Friday, 2nd June, 2023, right inside the Ifelodun LCDA Secretariat, Amukoko. 


Let me once again thank all wishers and my teeming followers, who have paid personal visits for their show of love and concern. Allah SWT shall reward you all abundantly. 


Now, I wish to shift my attention to the main issue of this piece and it's title:

HON. OLUFEMI AKANBI OKE-OWO: ARE YOU TRULY AN AMBASSADOR OF PEACE?

It is well-known that Hon. Oke-owo, the present Chairman of Ifelodun LCDA calls himself "AMBASSADOR OF PEACE". 


What really does he mean by that?


Does he mean peace of the graveyard or geninue peace?  Peace is rooted in justice, as there can not be true peace in absence of justice!


This brings me to the real point of this piece: DO I DESERVE JUSTICE OVER THE UNPROVOKED ASSAULT AND UNLAWFUL ATTACKS ON ME INSIDE HON. OKE-OWO'S COUNCIL SECRETARIAT?


I say, without fear of contradiction, that I deserve nothing but justice, for there to be peace! What justice do I seek? 


Simple: LET ALL THE PERPETRATORS AND MASTERMIND OF THAT DASTARDLY ATTACKS BE BROUGHT TO BOOK!


Who are they? I know them because I saw them! They are HON. KOLAWOLE TAIWO, HON. OLUFEMI AKANBI OKE-OWO, JAMIU ABAYOMI MULIKO, JIDE SARUMI, ALULA, KAMALDEEN IYANDA ABUSALAM, SULAIMAN MUSTAFA OYELAMIN AND OTHERS. 


If truly, as Hon. Oke-owo has been sweating and swearing to prove, that he is not part of these criminalities, then he, as the Chief Security Officer of Ifelodun LCDA, should fish out these Criminals, and be prepared to join us to rid Ifelodun LCDA of all Area Boys, Cultists, Rapists and Criminals!!!


IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT!


I have done it before as an executive chairman of Ifelodun LCDA, Ifelodun can not afford to go back.


Thank you, Ifelodun LCDA, for standing by me.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alhaji Muyideen Jimoh Ikolaba is still the Authentic chairman of APC Alanamu Ward.

FG To Spend N7.76tn On Salaries, Others

Hon Mashood Mustapha (M.M) Celebrate wife birthday in ilorin